Knights of Pen and Paper finished.

Finally beat the dark knight. He could one shot kill a few of my guys so that was not easy. Luckily got to a situation where he was just hitting my tank (Paladin) and the other 2 alive could chip away at his health. The rest of the game was pretty easy. Somewhat tempted to try play a bit with some of the characters I haven't tried- especially the necromancer looks fun- but will leave it for a while. I'm sure I won't play through the whole game again.

I played chapter six of Law and Order:Legacies . It was a lot better than the previous one. The murder was set in a high school and had some interesting characters and events. There was no court case though as the suspect confesses to the murder. Looking forward to the final episode and seeing how all the cases tie together and things are wrapped.

Only played a few games of PES. Against City there were a lot of chances but stayed 0-0 until Aguero scored in the 90th minute. form in the league was mixed- two wins and two losses. Still within touching distance of the top 6. Trying the player cam which makes you feel more part of the action but it's tough to know where all your teammates are and get your positioning right. Not sure if I'll stick with it.



For N and O in the backlog challenge I think I will go with Need for Speed: hot pursuit and Of Orcs and Men.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metro 2033 redux

Weekend gaming

Alien Isolation Review