Weekend gaming

I've been  a bit sick so haven't been playing as much as I'd like. I did however manage my first 10 win spellweaver trials. They were all very different decks but all very good.

The first was nature/rage. Nature has lots of small fast creatures for early damage. I then had a lot of burn to do the final points (plus burning rage for card draw).



 The second was nature/dominion. This focussed on keeping my opponents side of the board clear. 3 landslides and 2 stormfairies return to hand or to top of deck opponent's creatures. Then if he floods the board I can use cataclysm for card advantage. Advanced Despina is also awesome in control decks (she can search for opponents creatures in their deck and put them onto the battlefield on your side.




The final deck was wisdom/corruption. This relied on shocking opponents creatures so they couldn't attack and you can either get favourable trades or just keep attacking your opponents life total. Daris and Dust titans were used for that. Also had 2 ancient wisdoms to gain cards and splitting headache to make opponents discard




In Metro 2033 I'm on Chapter. I'm finding it pretty tricky- partly because I'm really trying to conserve as much ammo as possible and secondly because I suck at FPS.

In Need for Speed: Hot pursuit I'm up to level 7 on the police side- not played the racer side much. Will have to decide what will be deemed "completed". I don't think I'll be able to get a distinction (gold medal) on all the events so maybe just passing them all and reaching max level and having all cars etc unlocked. Will probably wait until I have finished Metro 2033 before starting Of Orcs and Men.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metro 2033 redux

Alien Isolation Review