Backlog challenge K,L,M (part1)

I'm working through the backlog challenge. Currently on J, K and L of my list.

In Knights of pen and paper my characters are between level 20 and 25. I think the hardest quest area is level 40 so still quite a bit to go. Finding it a bit of a slog. Game seems better suited to quick sessions on your mobile while on the subway than a game that has your full atention on pc. Will probably give the sequel a miss.

In Law and Order I finished chapter 4 of 7. I'm enjoying the stories and think it would be a very good game to test listening in the English classroom.

Metro 2033 redux is the third game on the list. I'm not the biggest FPS fan in the world but I'm enjoying this so far. The atmosphere is beautifully done and the story is quote engrossing. I've met the reds for the first time so getting a taste of the political commentary from the book. I think I'll look to pick it up.

Outside the challenge I am playing Pro  Evolution Soccer 2016 and the Runescape tcg. In PES my become a legend player missed promotion by 1 point. With no good offers I am staying in ligue 1 for another year. I finished with 17 goals and 7 assists but I need to improve my defending and not charge forward so much. After about a dozen games of the new season the team is 5th. A first choice central defender left the club an his replacement is about 10 rating lower so life is tougher.Really finding internationals frustrating. The South African team sucks compared to every team I've faced.




Just my second day of the tcg. Really enjoying the building a deck to face yourself idea. Reached level 7 with the vampire and mage decks- very fun. With the tank played a few times for daily quest. Seems fairly well balanced. It'll probably be my go to tcg until the new set in Spellweaver comes out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metro 2033 redux

Weekend gaming

Alien Isolation Review