Transfer time

I made slow progress with the challenge, only playing knights of pen and paper.
My characters are between level 25 (switched in a cleric for the druid) and 32 (ever present Paladin) now. Tried the knight but didn't seem too good. Should finish the game tomorrow.

In PES 2016 it wasn't looking like I could get Red Star promoted. We were in 5th 11 points behind the top 2. I had offers to return to South America with an Argentinian or Chilean team, or move to one of two teams struggling in the English championship. I decided on Blackburn. They had some solid players like Jordi Gomez, Danny Guthrie and former Everton center back Shane Duffy.

I thought I could get them up towards mid table. I joined them in 20th. With 5 games to go they were only up to 18th. It's pretty tough to find space behind opposition defences when you have an attacking midfielder and 2 strikers in front of you. Although I have found it tough, I don't regret the decision as I learnt a lot about playing in a tougher league and about the formation and style of play of the team I want to join in future.



I bought some other games on the steam sale. Cities:Skylines and Rebel Galaxy have been on my wishlist for a while and Mafia 2 was too cheap to pass up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metro 2033 redux

Weekend gaming

Alien Isolation Review